Friday, December 31, 2010

Ain't It a Good Thing

Homemade gifts rule! One of my holiday presents this year was this C-print from Faulkner Short:


That's him, elevator right. Not sure how he managed to take that. And no, that's not his normal skin tone.

Along with the photo came one of Faulkner's eclectic CD mixes:


Both are great. I've already got the CD matted and framed on the wall, and I carry the print on all sorts of errands so I can listen to it in the car. It's a very quiet photograph.

Thanks, Faulkner!

3 comments:

AC said...

Stunning picture.

jon said...

very cool mix. apart from the Sham 69 ;-) nice pic too.

seo services chennai said...

Thanks for imparting such important information at all. Nice post! your blog is also impressive one.My friend is sitting near me also appreciate your information and blog.